Our client is looking for an Insight Analyst to join the Customer Management team reporting to the Head of Insight. You will provide high level strategic and operational insight to identify and prioritise major improvement initiatives. You will be expected to provide insight and thought leadership to the development of innovative solutions for previously intractable business.
- Manage the design and cross functional implementation of complex customer satisfaction programmes.
- Deliver innovative and industry leading customer insight recommendations through the application of advanced statistical and mathematical techniques to complex internal and external data.
- Provide an expert view internally and to our clients on the theory and practical application of customer satisfaction and loyalty methodologies being able to articulate the options, benefits and drawbacks of each approach and make recommendations as applicable to client specific circumstances.
- Communicate complex quality related concepts in simple terms to all levels of the organisation and clients
- Keep up-to-date with current industry thinking, identify make recommendations on emerging technologies and new approaches to capturing and measuring the voice of the customer
- Degree level education or equivalent industry experience
- Expert in statistical analysis and techniques
- Experience of using Minitab or other statistical software
- Project management experience
- Experience of the theory and application of customer satisfaction / loyalty methodologies, and customer research (qualitative and quantitative) techniques