Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner - Chester/Wirral
£27k + Pension + Benefits
Morning Shift: Mon-Thur 6-2, Fri 6-12:30
Evening Shift: Mon-Thur 2-12
My client is a global leader in industrial packaging products. Through expansion, they are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Planner.
To be part of a dynamic team who plans and prepares forecasting, delivery and production schedules by providing the link between commercial and operations to ensure smooth transitions within the supply chain, ensuring customer demands are met within quality specification.
Efficient use of resources to support the on time delivery to all customers whilst operating in a safe manner. Working to and achieving all agreed objectives and KPI's.
Key Responsibility Areas
* Ensure a safety culture across site
* Implementing and sustaining world-class housekeeping standards
* Efficient use of the MRP system to achieve stock reductions whilst ensuring 100% on time customer delivery
* Timely ordering of all raw material requirements to ensure customer commitments are upheld
* Working to all agreed Service Level Agreements with all customers
* Proactive management of the scheduled workload to ensure material delivery to all (internal/external) customers, and communication of any changes to it
* Communication with any relevant third party suppliers to ensure all material is delivered to meet agreed customer SLA's
* Booking in and controlling of all relevant goods/raw material ensuring SOX requirements are fulfilled
Relevant HNC/HND in business or supply chain management, or is able to prove by experience that the candidate can do the job.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* Supply chain knowledge and experience
* Excellent organisational skills
* Lean knowledge i.e. Kanban, SMED etc
* Understanding of business needs and personal impact upon it
* Literate, numerate
* IT literate, especially MS Excel, MRP systems preferably BPCS/LX/LN
* Experience of fleet management in either FMCG or Automotive.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and own initiative
* Ability to lead and motivate fellow employees
* Personal attributes which include tenacity, resilience, a positive disposition, a "can-do" attitude, assertiveness and a high degree of determination to succeed.
If this position is of interest then please send your CV to the link provided or call Rob Marsh on