Internal Sales Representative
A fantastic company based in Waldringfield, Suffolk are looking for an experienced Internal Sales Representative to join their team!
The main purpose of the role will be to seek, quote and secure orders for materials and services offered by the business, maintain accurate market information such as key KPI data and work alongside colleagues to achieve the overall targets set.
- Liaise with customer base, quoting, quote chasing and customer enquiries.
- Monitor future contracts and planning leads.
- Support the Field Sales Manager.
- Create / update and modify quotations.
- Handle account queries and invoice queries.
- Deal with daily maintenance of LOB system regarding sales/pricing.
- Provide market information for annual budgets and forecasts.
- Produce details for monthly sales reports.
- Price and negotiate customers and potential customers.
- Ensure all queries are dealt with promptly.
- Attend monthly sales meetings.
- Accurate maintenance of lists and control of list distribution.
- A good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Aptitude for sales skills.
- Product and Market knowledge.
- Planning and Organisational skills.
- Potential for further progression.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 17:30pm
- Salary £20,000 - £24,000
- Lots of opportunity for progression
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.