CHEF DE PARTIE
This traditional and quaint Derbyshire family owned Hotel with 2AA RosetteRestaurant is looking for an experiencedChef de Partie to join their award winningkitchen team.
This cosy and welcoming Derbyshireproperty is within the beautiful Peak District, and provides modern comforts whilst still keeping its original charm. Therestaurant uses local, fresh produce to create their fantastic yet classic menu which is ever changing to keep up with seasons and produce used.
As Chef de Partie you must be able to...
- Run a clean, tidy and organised kitchenenvironment at all times
- Ensures daily food preparations meet outlined recipes including portion size, quantity and quality
- Maintains a clean and efficient kitchen section and ensures maximum utilization of food
- Take direction and guidance from other team members
- Provide support to the front of house team to ensure exceptional customer care
The ideal Chef de Partie will have previous experience in a similar background at rosette level and be motivated and have a passion for the industry.
It is required that you must also have a driving license and transport due to the location of this Chef de Partie job position, and banqueting experience would be an advantage but not essential.
To apply for this Chef de Partie opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to us.
All Applicants must.........................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE : If We haven’t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unssuccesful on this occasion for this position.