Due to their continued successes and growth, our client is currently looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an ever growing business that are committed to their employees.
Our client currently has two vacancies available, one full time, and another covering a 9month maternity cover contract.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide a point of contact for new and existing customers
- To identify and follow up commercial opportunities and win orders
- Act as a key point of contact with customers and build and maintain good long term customer relations.
- Seek out new sales opportunities.
- Liaise with existing and potential customer base to stimulate purchase enquiries.
- Providing data for monthly reporting
- Seeking and monitoring future material and service any opportunities that arise.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience of customer care, attention to detail and quality of service
- Conscious of quality of work
- High level of communication is a must
- Prior selling experience and strong customer service ethic
- Good negotiation skills.
Normal office hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Mon-Fri. This role would be perfect for someone with the right attitude who can prove they want to make a difference in the workplace. You will be rewarded hugely for your loyalty and commitment.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available