Sales Support Executive
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join their team based in Hereford. You will be on a full time permanent basis, with a highly competitive salary of £16,477.50 - £20,000, plus commission.
Our client are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. They have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
They are now recruiting for Sales Support Executive to join their Sales team, based in their Hereford Head Office. In this role, you will contribute to sales growth and provide support to the Regional Sales team, through office-based sales and account management activity and the provision of appropriate data, documentation and office-based sales support.
What you will be doing as their Sales Support Executive
- Generate sales opportunities and appointments with prospects and clients for the BDM and RSM.
- Achieve and exceed Targets for New Business, Expanded Revenue and Contract Renewal with defined client / prospect portfolio.
- Achieve KPIs for client contact, prospect calls, sales opportunities generated and appointments secured for the BDM and RSM.
- Implement a contact plan and account strategy to retain and grow revenue from a defined portfolio of smaller clients.
- Handle incoming sales enquiries, qualifying and progressing to secure appointments or provide proposals.
What are they looking for in their Sales Support Executive
- Motivation and drive to identify, create, pursue and secure business opportunities.
- Commercial awareness, combining a customer focus and profit orientation.
- Telesales ability: to create opportunities and appointments, to progress the sales process, and to close.
- A high level of organisational skill and attention to detail.
- The ability to interact with and influence internal colleagues and external key contacts
Benefits of working for them
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in their Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to their subsidised gym with personal trainer.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Sales Support Executive then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
Our client are a company committed to Equal Opportunities.
This role subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.