Roller Shutter / Automatic Door Engineer
An established Company based in the New Forest servicing predominately the Retail, Leisure, Education & Residential markets.
We are currently looking for experienced Automatic Door & Roller Shutter Engineers to join our team.
The role will involve reactive work, such as - Callouts, Repairs, Planned Maintenance and Installations.
Ideally you would have product knowledge of various manufacturers within the Industry.
Additional training can be provided if required.
The successful candidate must have competent electrical and mechanical skills.
The role demands extensive travel throughout the Southern Counties.
The candidate must have the following:
- Full Clean (UK) Driver’s License
- DBS security clearance.
- All relevant industry Cards/certificates (must have valid CSCS card, Working at heights, manual handling, asbestos awareness)
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Commitment to work hard, reliable, flexible and a key team player
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Available for Out of hours Callouts/Installations
- Time management and organisation., Self-starter.
- Proactive problem solver
What the Company will offer to the right candidate
- Competitive salary
- Government Pension Scheme
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Company Mobile Phone and Tablet
- Health & Safety Training
- Specialist tools as required