Payroll Administrator required - Our client is a market -leading organisation that provide HR (Human Resource) and Payroll services to schools and academies nationwide since 1993. They employ over 150 staff and support over 1300 schools and academies. They have seen significant year on year growth on the back of their reputation for providing a high-quality service to their clients. An opportunity has now arisen for a Payroll Administrator to join their team.
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £22,500+ benefits + training + progression
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an aspiring professional looking to develop a career with a market leading and fast growing company, providing a comprehensive, Payroll, Pensions and HR service within the education sector.
In return you can expect the following -
* Working for the leading provider of Payroll & Pensions provider in the education sector
* Tailored learning & Development Programme
* Positive and supportive work environment
* Career development in Payroll to a Masters Degree level through the chartered Institute of Payroll professionals
* Mentoring Programme
* Excellent Benefits and a staff wellbeing programme
As a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible on a monthly basis for administrating the start to finish payroll for a comprehensive portfolio of schools, Academies and Multi-Academy Trusts. Working to strict deadlines and multiple pay dates, you will develop a detailed knowledge of payroll requirements within the education sector, complying with statutory regulations.
The successful Payroll Admin / will have the following skills/experience -
* Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
* Highly numerate, analytical, organised, process mined and with a great attention to detail
* Willingness to continually learn and develop as an individual
* Great communication skills and ability to work with staff across all levels
* Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work to tight customer deadlines
* Honest and discreet with a professional and diligent approach to work
* A positive and pro-active team player but equally able to independently
To apply for this position of Payroll Administrator please click on button shown or contact Snap Recruitment directly for further details.