Digital Marketing Executive
Since their inception over 40 years ago, our client has built a market leading UK business. With a marketing centric outlook, marketing is seen as a key contributor to business growth and profitability. With this comes the opportunity to learn from a strong marketing team and benefit in the long run with excellent career opportunities
Your successful first year as Digital Marketing Executive will involve achieving these things; this role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Ensure new products are optimised for SEO
- Support marketing in developing web content to drive traffic
- Help create email campaigns to support the wider marketing team
- Optimise the digital user experience
- Use and be the point of contact for the Intranet
- Analyse and report on the performance of products
Realistically, what you'll need in order to be a success;
- Experience working in a digital marketing role
- Hands on experience of using a CMS
- Basic HTML
- Comfortable working in a web environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Tenacity, enthusiasm and speed
Salary and benefits for the Digital Marketing Executive role;
£28 - 32,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you, we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with Tech and B2B companies across the South East & London.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we're only able to contact successful candidates