Business Development Managers - £25k - £35k - London
Our client based in London are looking for experienced Business Development Managers to join their growing and successful team.
- Produce quotations and ensuring the effective translation of the given brief/specification provided by clients.
- Managing all client communication from concept/quotation to order/completion
- Develop an aggressive sales schedule and ensure your sales quotas are met and exceeded
- Provide accurate on time monthly sales forecasting to the Relationship Director with a pipeline aim of achieving month over month year over year growth
- Seek opportunities where the Company can leverage its position and be innovative in its service offerings
- Work to ensure achievement / exceeds budgeted target.
- Work with support functions to improve service delivery and resolve any Client issues
- Attending meetings, visit sites and conference / events to promote and sell
- Work with the Relationship Director on tenders carrying out site surveys where necessary
- Good standard of general education
- Proven successful experience in a sales role ideally with experience of Local Authority and Housing Associations Sectors
- Proven success in prospecting, building a pipeline, and moving opportunities through to completion
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills and ability to communicate and work at all levels
- Proven planning and organisational skills delivering reports on time and ensuring all required paper work and processes are followed
- Use of and experience of ERP systems preferably Microsoft Dynamics Navision with the ability to interrogate the system to obtain reports. Confident with Microsoft Office suite of software
- The ability to work on own initiative with limited direction is essential
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and able to manage own workload
- Hands on with a 'Can do attitude’
- Team Player and a well presented individual
- A full driving licence must be prepared to travel frequently with overnight stays
TERRORITY = Central London and M25