A leading Law firm based in Manchester city centre is looking for a dynamic, career driven Credit Controller to join their fast paced team. Located with strong transport links, the business is well established and career excellent career opportunities and a strong training platform to progress with your career.
As a Credit Controller, your responsibilities will include:
Proactively contact clients/internal contacts for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables
Drive cash flow & debtor day targets by strong portfolio management & relationship building
Resolve customer receivable issues, disputes & claims with revenue control teams & practice groups
Work with relevant client partners & practice groups to achieve all Firm KPI's where applicable
- Proactively manage client account balances by working closely with relevant fee earners
You will have:
- Strong Experience working within a Credit Control role
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment is essential
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment demonstrating success at reducing aged debts & improving metrics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proactive / self starter with positive can do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal & team work skills cultivating long term relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity for the career minded candidate to join a renowned firm and progress through the company structure.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply: