Graduate Legal Sales Executive - London
Graduate Sales Executive
Disruptive Technology Firm within the Legal Sector
Sector -Technology, Law, Legal
Location - Central London
Salary & Benefits - £27,500 + Commission + Phone + Laptop/Tablet + Bonuses + International Travel Opportunities
Job Type - Graduate Sales Executive, Full-time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join a new division of a leading technology group that will be one of the big global technology stories over the next 5 years. As a Graduate Sales Executive you will be at the heart of the decision making process and will therefore be exposed to rapid levels of professional development and responsibility.
The Graduate Sales Executive would be joining an exciting and fast paced working environment. Their products are innovative and based around artificial intelligence. They are uniquely placed within their marketplace so are set for exceptional growth. They are based in beautiful offices in Central London.
The Graduate Sales Executive role:
- Working with clients around UK, Europe and globally
- Following up sales leads, setting up and attending meetings with clients
- Updating the CRM database to maintain excellent client relationships
- Working closely with the marketing team to generate leads
The Ideal Graduate for the Graduate Marketing Executive role:
- You will have or must be on track to receive a minimum of a 2:1 from a Top 10 UK University - Law degree ideal but will consider other disciplines.
- Additional languages advantageous for future growth although not essential.
- You must be able to discuss and critically analyse current global economic and political affairs.
- A graduate with excellent communication and written skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- A Motivated self-starter
- An articulate graduate
- Problem Solver