Sales and Marketing Executive
Role: Sales and Events Executive
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 + benefits
My client, who specialise in meeting rooms, incentives, conferences, events and office space is currently recruiting for a highly enthusiastic and energetic Sales and Events Executive to manage the daily running of the site. Together with your team you will create and maintain and inspiring and lively environment whilst meeting guests and visitors.
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the quality of the daily operational execution;
- Build a community to achieve member retention by collecting success stories, organising events and meetings.
- Building strong relationships with all of the members and encourage upselling opportunities.
- Optimise the service level for meeting rooms and reception services and maintain the overall look and feel of the site.
- Monitor the meeting room agenda and act as a host for our Business club and events.
- Update and implement work processes and procedures in operations.
- Issue and administer keys and badges for members.
- Give tours and provide information in absence of senior sales manager.
- Reactive sales memberships, parking and storage.
- Responsible for office delivery supported by the Project and Services Manager.
- Manage reception and make timetables.
- Provide back up at the reception on a daily basis during breaks, sickness etc.
- Organise and chair team meetings.
- Fluent in English both verbally and written.
- You enjoy providing the best possible service to people.
- You have an outgoing personality and you take good care of your appearance.
- You have to be customer focused, hospitable and an enthusiastic team player.
- Accurate, efficient and pro-active character.
- A social, passionate personality with a hands-on mentality.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this vacancy please get in touch with Georgie at Venture Recruitment.