Client Development Manager
Client Development Manager
Location - Cambridge
Employment Type - Full time, permanent
Salary - £18k-£20k
Our client is an award-winning communications solution provider, supplying high quality, high speed and cost effective solutions. They are proud to be the largest exclusive business to business, end to end communication provider in the UK.
Whilst striving to deliver outstanding client care, our clients goal is to create long lasting, mutually beneficial partnerships with their customers. With a 'family' feel to the workplace culture which inspires innovation and rewards performance. The core values are excellence, integrity, responsibility and passion.
Pro-actively working with our existing customer base by upselling and cross selling our wide range of products and services. Building lasting reports and maintaining all client relationships is paramount. Reaching a monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* To proactively contact existing clients and sell additional products and services.
* To proactively contact existing clients and maintain and develop the relationship.
* To achieve sales target of £10,000.00 GP per month.
* Maintain and produce activity reports to Line Manager.
* React to client queries and take ownership as necessary.
* Follow and develop processes as required.
* Deal with client complaints / issues and escalate to line manager and make appropriate notes on Database.
* Use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
* Use of in house Database.
1. To comply with all company Policies and Procedures, with particular regard to:
* Health & Safety
* Equal Opportunities
* IT Usage
2. To perform your duties to the highest standard with particular regard to effective and efficient use of resources, maintaining quality and contributing to improvements.
3. All staff that have access to or transfers any data are responsible for that data, it must be kept secure and they must comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the common law on confidentiality. All data must be kept in line with the Trust’s policies and procedures. Data includes all types of data i.e. employee, financial, electronic, hard copies of printed data or handwritten data.
4. The post holder is responsible for data quality and complying with the policies, procedures and accountability arrangements throughout the company for maintaining accuracy and integrity in the recording of the company’s activities.
5. Participate in an annual Appraisal and Development Review meeting and ensure you work towards the objectives of the post.
6. To uphold the company’s values and behaviour standards.
7. Perform any other duties that may be required from time to time.
This job description may be altered to meet changing service needs, and will be reviewed in consultation with the post holder.
If you do not hear from us within seven days your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
James Recruitment is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
''Recommend a Friend'' Due to the demand for high calibre, professional candidates we have introduced a recommend a friend incentive scheme. This scheme will reward the introduction to James Recruitment of an individual either directly or indirectly. Should this individual find permanent employment through the use of our services and remain in that position for at least 3 months, we will thank you with a reward of £100 retail vouchers. The scheme is open to both candidates and clients.