Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher or experienced Teacher looking for a permanent contract in September?
Do you want a join a brand new school with state of the art facilities?
Do you want to join a school that is continually seeing improved results year on year?
I am currently recruiting for a successful secondary school in the Bedfordshire area that are looking to appoint an inspiring Maths Teacher.
- Excellent results through all year groups
- In 2016 the school had its best results ever
- The school has been rated good by Ofsted
- Further CPD training opportunities available
About the position:
- Full time table with PPA cover included
- Teacher Main Pay Scale / UPS
- Planning and marking KS3, KS4 and covering GCSE
- On-site behaviour management team if support required in class
- May need to get involved in school trips related to department
Details will be sent to school and an interview process will start ? You will be required to teach a lesson whilst being observed. A 45 min interview will then take place with the Head of school where you can discuss salary and ask your questions.
If you are interested in joining a great school with great students you must meet the following requirements:
- PGCE and QTS certification ( This is essential )
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility
- Up to date knowledge of the national Curriculum
If you have any questions or queries please get in touch and I will clarify any issues you may have. If you believe that you have the skills and qualifications to match and exceed this roles requirement please apply now.
Randstad Education is a recruitment agency that acts on behalf of the school and not a direct employer and we will need to do our safeguarding checks to ensure each candidate is suitable to be placed.