Junior Digital Designer
Job Title: Junior Digital Designer
Reporting to: Senior Digital Designer / Head of Digital Design
The Junior Digital Designer will play a key role within the eCommerce and Digital team, supporting the development of the Brand and contributing to the user experience.
Responsible for creating engaging visual solutions across digital media for the eCommerce and wider marketing/brand team to support the fast growth across all channels.
You will need to stay ahead of latest trends across fashion, lifestyle and eCommerce and have an interest in learning the latest software packages in order to maintain a consistent level of output, whilst assisting the creative team where directed.
- Produce high quality designs across a variety of projects from concept through to final design
- Design and creation of responsive email newsletters using HTML5.
- Create engaging visuals for global online stores including homepage updates, content, banners, landing pages and PLP assets for desktops, tablet and mobile
- Design across multiple digital touchpoints on- and off-site to produce innovative, interactive marketing campaigns
- Supporting the Digital Design Lead in continuously evolving the creative voice and brand expression through digital design, whilst keeping consistency across all channels
- Fulfil ad-hoc briefs set by the eCommerce team within stringent turnaround times
- Portfolio with proven track record of successfull designs within a luxury/fashion eCommerce context
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro) and HTML5 for email and display banners
- Ability to visualize concepts to demonstrate and validate ideas
- An understanding of UX, UI and web design principles, in both commercial and editorial means
- Previous experience working in Magento CMS is preferred
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to work under pressure
- Proven experience of designing for multi-channel fluid/responsive formats across mutliple languages
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.