Finance Analyst required to work within a team of 5 Analysts who are responsible for the Financial and business Analysis within EMEA and APAC region of our global IT Client.
This is key hire and as such will give you the opportunity to Business Partner across the key areas of the organisation. We are looking to identify a Senior Financial Analyst to work hand in hand within the Operational, Product Management and Development Business areas. My client is looking to evidence you have the ability to demonstrate flair for analysis and to deliver key critical information to the key stakeholders within a business.
- Ideally you will have advanced EXCEL including macros, pivot tables and database functions. Advanced functions including nesting. Power Point and Cognos Reporting would be advantageous.
- You will need EXCELLENT ANALYTICAL skills and a questioning but supportive approach within an insightful mind.
- Commercially SAVVY and ASTUTE along with strong communication skills .
- You will be able to interpret financial performance and provide meaningful and incisive guidance to the NON-Financial Business Managers and Directors.
- Ideally you will have the ability to present information that captures the attention and drives the desired behaviours to your audience
The Key Responsibilities include:
- Financial Business Partnering providing financial advice to the Business Units.
- Building strong working relationship with the key stakeholders and business leaders and liaise with them to discuss the financial performance.
- Collaborate with the business managers in the forecasting of financial performance for all expenses and identify areas to improve financial performance.
- Working closely with the Managers in order that they can understand the profitability of their portfolios (products, services and sites across the areas)
- Providing Business Managers with advice and guidance on product costs as well as investment appraisals
- You will be responsible for the preparation and publication of the KPI's for the above areas. Providing overall analysis and commentary on performance for business units.
- You will act as the FP&A lead for one of the 5 regions and as such will be expected to manage all capital expenditure as well as analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
- Part of your role will be the preparation of detailed presentation and reports to regional and corporate leadership across the EMEA and APAC regions.
- This role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to work in a dynamic team who are looking to streamline current processes and procedures and to deliver improvements to the overall FPA area of the finance area.
- You will ideally have the key skills and be able to demonstrate improvements and achievements in previous positions.
A salary of £48,000 is on offer plus benefits