Senior service manager children
A fantastic opportunity for a driven manager or team leader looking to take a step up into the next stage in their career working in partnership with the young people and help them transition into Independence and adulthood. As a senior manager you will be required to deputise in the regional managers absence. This is a full time role with a pay rate of between £25,000 and £27,000 per annum.
Alongside the salary there is a fantastic monthly bonus structure around agency use, appraisals and completing your qualifications.
This role will involve: Working with young people over the age of 16 who are in independent living, Managing and ensuring a high concertation rate of referrals in the region, Referring children to access services and external agencies and supporting with emergency placements.
Job Purpose -
- Supporting children in independent settings
- Support children who have emotional behavioural difficulties and encourage their independence.
- Supporting children who may require support around the following: Emotional and behavioural difficulties, Drug and alcohol abuse, Domestic violence, Broken families and Challenging behaviour
- Helping to build independence
To manage day to day operations including staff rotas, supervision etc Ensuring the smooth running of the region
Working within a team to ref-err children to relevant services and external agencies.
- Building bonds with the children to ensure ongoing, personal quality of provision
- Working alongside the youth justice team
To aid Young People in Social Inclusion and successfully securing a home/tenancy in their own name
- Understanding of EBD
- Challenging behaviour
- Working with varied ages throughout childhood and adolescents
- Health and safety
- Relevant statutory legislation
- Experience -
- Experience with challenging behaviour
- Experience supporting and developing a team
- Working with children that have come from a variety of backgrounds such as: family crisis's, drug and alcohol abuse, broken families
- Previous experience with challenging behaviour
- This job requires a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check
- It is a very rewarding role as you can see the development of the service users
- Free training available throughout the year
- Flexible shifts
- Excellent pay rates
- Fantastic opportunity to progress,
This is a fantastic opportunity for fully flexible candidates looking to help grow and develop individuals to be able to reach their aspirations.
For more information please contact Megan, on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.