This highly autonomous asset management role will allow the successful candidate access to a large freehold portfolio and the opportunity to bring value through multiple revenue streams.
Our client is one of the largest retailers in the country, boasting ownership of 80% of its portfolio and a flat management structure they offer a unique opportunity to help shape the portfolio of one of the UK's Leading food retailers.
The Asset Manager will play a key role, presenting high profile projects to the Property Board and Executive Board for approval.They will be required to deliver projects which add growth, coupled with the delivery of projects that create value through development of land owned which is surplus to the current operational requirements. Additional responsibilities will include:
* Strategic Asset management - including managing the sub-let portfolio to ensure vacant units are minimised and income is maximised.
* Delivery of appropriate property and estates advice across all areas of the business
* Working with landlords, landowners, statutory authorities and retail colleagues on property related issues
The successful candidate should have:
Experience as an Estates Manager, Property Manager or Asset Manager within a Retailer or property consultancy
- Demonstrated a successful track record of retail property development and / or retail estate management
- Strong concise communication skills, excellent inter-personally and be at ease when interacting at a senior level both internally and externally
- Membership of RICS , good working knowledge of Landlord and Tenant law, experience of working alongside solicitors and negotiating legal documents with 3rd parties
Competitive remuneration and benefits