Our client an established North Nottinghamshire based business with a long-standing heritage that spans over 100 years are currently recruiting a Regulatory Accountant to join their finance team.
With a continuous push for progression & development of staff within the business, this newly created role has become available due to an internal promotion.
- Lead preparation of regulatory reports with subsequent variance analysis.
- Be responsible for preparing new data models to support newly introduced regulation and ensuring this is in line with interpretation of relevant regulations.
- Provide accurate, efficient and timely production and analysis of regulatory returns.
- Lead on ad hoc projects related to process efficiencies and improved data integrity.
- Perform Treasury front office duties such as interest rate swap purchasing, daily movement of funds and reporting of treasury activities.
- Assist in the management of the treasury instruments available with the Bank of England e.g. Funding for Lending Scheme
- Produce liquidity risk reports at month end and for forecasting purposes.
- Provide analysis and implementation of stress testing models to support monthly risk reporting.
- Use financial risk management software for analysis and reporting.
- Be involved in other ad hoc finance projects as per departmental and business requirements, where regulatory reporting timetable permits.
- Be the owner of the internal and external regulatory reporting schedule. Ensuring deadlines are met.
Who should apply:
- Previous experience working within Financial services or Banking sector
- Strong Excel skills
- Able to prioritise workload
- Willing to learn and develop
Standard hours of work - Monday to Friday - 35 hours a week (flexy time available)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that will genuine career progression and development.
Benefits include - 31 days' annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), Company profit related & loyalty bonuses, 5% contribution pension, Medical insurance, Life insurance (4 x salary), local retail discounts, numerous company events and full study support and development.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.