Our client is looking to recruit a Reporting Analyst to join their large finance function.
Our client is based in north Bristol and is easily commutable from central Bristol, Bath, Gloucester and Swindon.
The successful Reporting Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing Financial, Management and Statistical Reports
- Monthly P&L Analysis
- Quarterly Forecasting
- Annual Budget Preparation
- Delivering ad hoc reports to strict deadlines
The successful Reporting Analyst will need to have:
- Strong analytical skills - including proficient Excel knowledge
- A relevant degree in an accountancy based subject or will be studying ACCA/CIMA
A competitive salary of between £21,000-£28,000 is on offer, as well as a clear path to progression and study support.