Change Recruitment are currently recruiting for a highly renowned employer based in the City Centre for a Financial Reporting Accountant. The role will involve and cover a number of duties and responsibilities, not just limited to the production of statutory accounts. Applicants must be ICAS/ACCA/CIMA qualified and be able to demonstrate accounts preparation as well as interacting with the business to discuss financial performance.
Key duties will include;
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS / Local GAAP
- Preparing supplementary information covering regulatory and legislative returns
- Review of draft management accounts and discussion of variances
- Working with key stake holders in the business at board level to discuss and review financial performance
- Preparing presentation documents and commentary around significant movements
- Interacting with stake holders in a number of departments to validate and challenge financial performance
- Lead role within year end close in the team
Ideally you will have experience in statutory accounts production and awareness of global accounting standards, preferably IFRS, US and UK GAAP would be advantageous. As well as being a strong communicator with good relationship management skills, and the ability and confidence to present to and influence senior management. Individuals coming straight from the profession will also be considered.