Purchase Ledger Clerk
Based in Liverpool, this thriving Not for Profit Housing Association are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the busy team.
This client are well established business and have a strong, valued reputation on the market.
The duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be as follows:
- Responsible for processing a high volume of invoices
- Matching, batching and coding the invoices
- Statement reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Support the treasury function
- Ad hoc duties
It is essential applicants are immediately available for work and are available to start at short notice. You must posses strong Purchase ledger exposure and preferably have housing background.
This temporary opportunity for Purchase Ledger Clerk will be an excellent assignment for someone who wants to gain more exposure and expertise within this function.
- Competitive salary
- Internal opportunities
- Excellent work environment
- Accessible offices from public transport links