Early Engagement Manager
My client is a Global Technology Company who are looking for a technically savvy account manager who understands the technology behind ad serving platforms, and can present it in an easily understandable manner. This is a 12 month PAYE contract position, paying £43 000/annum + depending on experience.
The objective of the Channel Sales team is to reach every small and medium-sized business (SMB) in the UK and subsequently increase the use of our ad serving platform. This is facilitated via identifying and signing a select group of partners who can bring the ad serving platform proposition to their SMB customer base.
The team is looking for an Early Engagement Manager to work with newly identified potential partners, and to help onboard, troubleshoot and monitor the setup process, with the ultimate goal of accelerating the partnership to revenue achievement.
The Early Engagement Manager will be responsible for working with partners to support early technical conversations and advise partners as they build custom advertising solutions. The individual will work in a technical consultative capacity, to identify technical challenges, provide engineering guidance and solutions, and establish development timelines. The end goal is to enable these partners to launch ad serving platforms to their customers.
This role will require a mix of technical knowledge (understanding of ad serving platforms, the ad serving platform API, technical integration requirements) and commercial acumen (ability to focus a partner on revenue goals and incentivise achievement). Proven ability in stakeholder management will be looked upon favourably. Finally, the individual will be joining a newly-formed UK Business Development team within Channel Sales, and will be expected to actively and positively contribute to the team's success.
* Manage the primary relationships from C-level to sales, product management and technology / engineers
* Be a technical engagement expert directly workings with the partner to ensure a successful integration of the ad serving platform
* Identify and solve technical issues for the partner
* Ability to explain the ad serving platform, ad serving API and integration processes to non-traditional participants, in a clear and compelling manner
* Translate data into actionable advertising strategies to ensure initial revenue goals are met
* Bachelors degree with a strong academic record
* Experience with ad serving platforms and digital advertising
* Experience in API / technology integration
* Client / stakeholder management experience
* Fluency in English
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related technical field (or relevant experience)
* Direct experience with APIs
* An understanding of the UK advertising market
* Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously
* Excellent spreadsheet software, analytical / quantitative and organisational skills