My client will provide you with full training and exam support to kickstart your paraplanning career. If you are feeling like your current employer cannot provide you with the support you need to excel, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
The great thing about my client is that they are very open to your experience. Ideally you would have started working towards the Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma. However, to be considered for this role pension and investment knowledge is key.
Responsibilities will include;
- To prepare suitability/recommendation reports.
- To work with financial advisers to prepare documentation for client meetings
- Maintain and prepare client files.
- To ensure that recommendations and client correspondence is updated in line with changing rules and regulations.
- To help to implement recommendations by working with the relevant financial adviser and contacting clients.
The role will be office based so you can get the training and development you need. The team is friendly, the company has a great culture which the company takes pride in.
Positions like this don’t come up often so apply today to ensure your application is considered for this outstanding role.
If you are interested, please apply for the role or contact Keely Parsons on 01179-170-414 and quote reference 11521