Product Assistant - Award Winning Travel Company
Product Assistant - £18k to £20k -This World renowned travel company have a vacancy within their Product team and are looking to recruit a Product Assistant to provide administrative & supplier support to the department.
Product Assistant - Role features & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the completion of price comparsions with competitors.
- Contribute to ensuring the accuracy of rates and offers with hotel partners.
- Assist with proposing and providing content for destination & promotional pages.
- Responsible for checking and ensuring the accuracy of contracts issued by the loading team within agreed timeframes.
- Accountable for the accurate provision of product information and content for designated destinations.
- Ensure all online copy & images are accurate and signed off by suppliers.
- Assist with resolving contractual & operational queries from within the business.
- Contribute to the implementation, connectivity and roll out of new product & suppliers.
- Provide full administrative support to the Product Department.
- Responsible for trip planning and preparation for the Product Managers & Executives as well as fam trips as required.
- Oversee the filing of signed supplier contracts.
Product Assistant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in a travel related role.
- Strong administration and organisation skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build strong relationships with external suppliers.
- Ability to problem solve, with strong decision making ability and sound judgement.
- Would suit a graduate with a passion for travel.
- Previous candidates have come from a background of Product, Customer Services Travel Consultant, Operations with a background in Tour Operating.
Product Assistant - Additional Information:
- Salary £18K to £20K dependent on experience.
- Monday to Friday 0900 to 1730
- Fantastic staff benefits and travel concessions.
If you are interested in the role of Product Assistant, please apply online or email your cv to . For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk