Stock Purchaser / Administrator
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an Stock Purchaser / Administrator to work within a Manufacturing company based near Ely.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field. As an experienced Stock Purchaser / Administrator you will be dealing with the procurement, management of stock and forcasting for the company.
- Ordering all stock and all supplies for the company.
- Managing the day to day Planning activities for all product categories. Emphasis on planning and demand management whilst ensuring availability of stock
- Whilst consulting with the Sales Team on future demand projections and stock availability you will drive forecast accuracy across the business.
- Proactively manage the forecasting of inbound stock to ensure customer service levels are met whilst maintaining target stock holding
- Collaborate with the sales & marketing teams on forecasting/range changes/new products
- Continually monitor stock availability in the warehouses and achieve inventory levels in line with safety stock targets.
- Have regular contact with suppliers regarding delivery due dates to ensure the delivery will be on time
- Report any delays to the sales and customer service teams as appropriate
- Ensure all products & stocked lines are available in line with company targets
- Must have previous experience within a purchasing/supply chain function, including analytical, planning or stock control environments
- Previous experience of managing processes, analysing data, dealing with suppliers
- A strong commercial awareness
- Knowledge of planning & supply chain related issues
- Proficient in Microsoft software packages, word and especially excel (V-Lookups & Pivot tables)
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills
- MUST have full driving licence (due to rural location of the premises)
The position of Stock Purchaser / Administrator will be a permanent full time position working Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm Friday 4:00pm finish with a salary of £25,000 depending on experience plus benefits. Free parking on site.
To apply for the position of Stock Purchaser / Administrator, then please forward your CV to Danielle at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.