Receptionist - Mandarin speaker - 20 hours per week
Prestigious casino with high net-worth clientbase seeks a part-time receptionist for their new restaurant.
The restaurant operates on a 24 hour 7 days per week basis and the receptionist will share the role with other receptionists on a shift basis.
As many of the clientele speak Mandarin it is essential that you speak this fluently.
20 hours per week are offered and students in approved study in the UK could be considered for this role too.
* good customer service skills
* previous reception experience useful but not essential
* well groomed and professional appearance
* fluent Mandarin
* at least a good conversational level of English
* polite and diplomatic manner
The salary is ££8,500 - £9,000 per annum depending on experience
You will also be able to share in the TRONC system (tip sharing)