Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit an ambitious Marketing Analyst to join a rapidly growing company within the online retail sector. If you're looking to develop your commercial acumen within a fast moving environment then this is the role for you. Through the set up and day to day management of the commercial reporting and insights functions, you will help to ensure the website achieves its revenue and profit goals.
Key responsibilities required for the role of Marketing Analyst:
- Set-up reporting and dashboards for customer performance, this will include the analysis of acquisition channels, cross selling opportunities and longer term customer loyalty
- Manage the process for the reporting of information from Google Analytics to drive business decisions
- Maximise conversion and retention rates
- Analyse the customer database to ensure the data/trends are used by the Marketing team in the development and execution of the marketing plan.
- Work on specific projects to improve the commercial performance of the website
- Support to maximise the return on investment from marketing campaigns
- Actively monitor customer feedback, consumer trends and competitor activity/pricing ensuring the information
- Work with numerous teams to assist with data analysis and performance optimisation.
- Assist in the analysis of product performance to identify opportunities for growth
- Support the senior management team in the production and delivery of future business plans
- Deliver effective presentations or results, insights and recommendations to the wider business
Key skills required for the role of Marketing Analyst:
- Educated to degree level, ideally within business studies, marketing or a mathematical related discipline
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Interested in working in a results orientated role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Access and Excel) and database solutions is essential
- Experience of Google Analytics would be preferable
- Strong desire to complete customer, market and competitor analysis and report building.
- A team player, with a positive 'can-do' attitude, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are looking for a career in a challenging, professional environment where you can make your mark as part of a dynamic and committed team, then I want to hear from you. For more information please apply online or contact Kerry Norman at the Manchester Sellick Partnership office.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.