Marketing Manager - Mid Kent - £25,0000
Are you looking to take full control of Marketing for a business?
Would you like to be responsible for providing a clear marketing plan for your business?
Are you full of ideas and just need someone to listen?
If you have a flair for marketing, and proven experience, possibly in a Marketing Executive or Marketing Assistant role and really wants to see your ideas implemented, this role will offer you all the scope you need to prove yourself!
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce 12-month Marketing Plan and identify Budget.
- Manage website content - evolve with new features and functions. Ensure the domain is kept up to date and hosted in a secure environment.
- Monthly Campaigns - produce monthly marketing campaigns to facilitate product agreed with Sales Manager and Sales Director.
- Run Monthly Campaign via email to existing Base
- Run Monthly Campaign to purchased data sort by the sales manager.
- Produce artwork for bill run
- Produce artwork for email signatures
- Produce data for the sales to call back based on the email campaigns
- Measure monthly campaigns and create reports to show the success of each campaign. Report to Sales Manager and Sales Director.
- Manage the Marketing budget and attend monthly meetings with the Finance Director to report any changes or monies that need signing off.
- Ensure the exhibition material is kept in good working order and stored safely until required.
- Book and run the agreed exhibitions throughout the year.
- Report back on success of each exhibition.
- Create email campaign follow up for exhibitions and report back to Sales Manager and Sales Director.
- Charity - work to achieve corporate charity sponsorship.
- Marketing Materials - Identify when new marketing material needs producing based on onboarding of new products or feature add’s to existing products.
Please contact Courtney Brown at Partners Recruitment Ltd or apply online.
Partners Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.