This is a well-known West End practice with a client base of celebrities and HNW clients including some Hollywood actors. They are a young, modern and friendly practice and offer their staff first class training and great progression opportunities. They specialise in Commercial law, Real estate and Residential property. This practice employs only the best talent to match their outstanding client base.
This practice is seeking a Litigation/Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join their fantastic team. They have a progressive culture where excellence is always noticed, allowing you to be able to progress. The firm invests heavily in their staff and offers a culture where they work hard and play hard.
The Litigation team is very forward thinking and fast paced and the work they carry out is of high quality and high value. The caseload will be very mixed and may include IP, Landlord & Tenant, Commercial and Civil litigation.
- You will be an NQ - 2 years PQE with Litigation/Dispute resolution experience (there is no upper limit on the amount of experience)
- You will have a solid background in business development.
- Previous experience of supervising a team would be beneficial.
- This is a friendly team that has a lovely culture; you will work well within a team and have excellent client skills
- You will possess an excellent technical knowledge and be willing to make a positive impact
- Salary is up to £43,000, plus excellent benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Litigation Solicitor to join A list practice in London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.