My client is a main contractor who specialises in civil engineering projects. As a result of expansion and growth, they are looking to recruit an experienced a Project Manager on a permanent contract based in the South Yorkshire region. The ideal candidate will have a solid background working on various civil projects.
As a Project Manager, you will working closely with the Management team and need little in the way of training. This role will include the following responsibilities but it not limited to the list below:
- To efficiently manage safety, quality, cost, programme performance on a medium to large sized project or on a number of projects.
- Assist estimating department with method statements, programming and construction methods as and when requested.
- Read and understand contract documents, drawings and specifications
- Produce construction programme and materials take-offs.
- Manage production of method statements and risk assessments for Health & Safety Plan
- Manage planning and implementation of site set-up in accordance with CDM2007 and company procedures.
- Manage efficient mobilisation of resources to site including applying for road opening notices, road closures etc.
- Manage production, up-dating and issuing of risk assessments and method statements during currency of project.
- Interpretation and implementation of Company Management Systems - ISO 9001 Quality Management System; ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and ISO 18001 OHSAS Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
You must have your own transport as travel will be required to sites. A CSCS card and SMSTS is essential for this role.
The salary is up to £50k plus package depending on your experience
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Ryan at Bromak using the contact details provided.