Are you looking for a role in a business that can offer you fantastic career enhancement? Have you had exposure to managing agent reconciliation and service charge voids? Would you like to work for a boutique real estate and investment business? If yes, we have the ideal role for you.
A great opportunity has arisen to work for a boutique real estate and investment business, based in a great location in London.
You will report directly into the Financial Controller and will be working in a team of 4 getting involved in monthly and quarterly accounting, annual accounting, monthly, Quarterly and Annual Compliance.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- exposure to managing agent reconciliation
- Enthusiastic with a positive can do attitude
- Able to multitask, accurate and meticulous
Responsibilities as a Financial Accountant:
- Posting managing agent statement
- Managing agent reconciliation and service charge voids
- Annual budgets
- Accounts to trial balance
- Check the bank report
- AT return preparation, submissions and payments
The role will pay up to £40,000 for the right candidate with a full study support package, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.