Registered Home Manager - Residential
An exceptional new opportunity with a national care provider that specialise Supported Living and Residential Care for adults with Learning Disabilities and associated Mental Health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Home Manager to join their team of professionals. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Must be or have been registered with the CQC
- Have experience within Residential services a management level
- MUST have previous management experience
- NVQ Level 5 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
- Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- IT literate
Salary - £29-30k
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested please email an up to date CV to or call me on
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself!
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."