Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager - Oil and Gas, Aberdeen, Rotating Capital Plant and Equipment
£55,000 - £65,000 + Car + Bonus Package + Pension + Healthcare
We are delighted to be representing a world leader in the field of service and repair on all forms of rotating capital plant and equipment. Offering quality services to the North Sea Oil and Gas industry my client is in a position where they are looking to grow market share through developing new business, winning new contracts whilst recruiting the best talent in Aberdeen to fulfil their objectives.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a small team in order achieve targets set within a named account base. Being responsible for around £6m annual revenue, half of your time will be to manage the existing accounts, using the reminder of your time to develop new business within these contracts, whilst sourcing new business opportunities from cold.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- To manage your team to achieve monthly company objectives defined by sales order intake, invoiced sales and service delivery
- To manage and direct the core activities of your team, meeting client requirements
- To communicate to customers WIP progress and unearth prospects for future revenue
- To manage customer contract agreements ensuring compliance to T&C's and scope of work
- Provide proposals
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with client operational and supply chain contacts
Ideally you will be from a pumps background, having had an exceptional track record in key account management used to dealing with customers in the Oil and Gas Aberdeen/North Sea market. You will be extremely driven, commercially focused, with strong man management and leadership capabilities. Ideally you will be based in Aberdeen or be open to relocating.
For more information on this and many more Commercial/Sales focused roles throughout the UK, then please call me on , or email me your CV to