Primary Teacher - Key Stage 1 (Yrs 1 or 2) - NQT or TLR post
Clarus Education are looking to recruit a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Primary Teacher for a permanent, full time post this September. Open to teachers seeking Year 1 or Year 2.
The school is a Central London, Islington (Zone 1) based 2 form entry Primary School, graded GOOD by OFSTED. The school is at the beginning of an exciting period of change, under the guidance of an excellent, newly appointed leadership team.
Having worked with the executive head for some 5 years, you will genuinely be in good company, working under one of Islington's leading head teachers.
Applications are welcome from both Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) as well as those with experience; possibly seeking a TLR position.
Interviews will be held over the next 2 weeks, ahead of the half term break. READ ON to find out more!
- Qualified Primary Teacher - UK QTS a MUST!
- KS1 Class Teacher - Years 1 or 2
- NQTs welcome to apply!
- Additional TLR on offer for experienced Teachers!
- Good understanding of the Primary Curriculum required!
- Ability to differentiate - mixed ability classes
- Excellent classroom presence
- Reflective & creative approach to teaching & learning
- Primary Teacher - Key Stage 1 (KS1)
- Full Time Class Teacher
- Possible TLR on offer - Humanities
- Excellent support & induction for NQTs
- Work as part of an excellent KS1 team
- Creative, Topic based curriculum in place
- Excellent systems in place - allows you to teach!
- Excellent SLT team & support
- Permanent School Contract - September 2017 start
- Inner London Pay Scale - MPS 1-6
- Excellent 2 Form Entry Primary School (3-11yrs)
- Newly appointed SLT - Brilliant Team
- Adopt a Topic based curriculum
- Investment into school site transformation this summer
- Graded GOOD - consistent results!
- Located in Central London - ZONE 1
- London Borough of Islington
- Excellent location - Access via Old Street & Highbury Islington
DON'T DELAY & APPLY TODAY!
Clarus Education are a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy, working on permanent positions for September 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you.