Location : London
Want to work in a complex and fluid environment? A space that’s continuously evolving, driven by innovation in new technology with a creative culture?
A well-established media agency are looking for an SEO manager to manage daily accounts. You will work with and support the SEO Account Director to understand the client’s business objectives and translate them into best-in-class, bespoke SEO and content strategies that drive business value and help hit forecasted KPIs.
- Client facing - direct contact with clients and ensure they are happy with work delivered
- Managing a team - Manage and support a team of one SEO Executive as well as supporting the Account Director.
- Development of team - Looking after the training and development of your team including setting objectives and monitoring performance
- Collaboration of team - Working closely with the other sub-teams to ensure consistency across the wider team and constantly pushing the boundaries
- Paid Activation - Work with the agency’s Paid Media teams to look at opportunities for promoting content through paid channels
- Comm’s Integration - Work with the agency’s Media Planning teams to ensure the role of content is included in the planning process
- Influencer Engagement Support - Support digital PR and influencer engagement projects
- Benchmarking and Measurement - Ensure performance is benchmarked and measured against an agreed set of KPIs
- New Business & Awards - Exploring opportunities to grow business with existing clients, as well as involvement with new business pitching and submitting entries for awards.
- Client relationship building skills
- Technical SEO skillset
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong analytical mind-set with experience in Google and Adobe Analytics
- Confident to lead client meetings at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate financial forecasting and project invoicing
- Project management skills
- Web content management / CMS experience
- Scoping and documentation of client requirements
- Rounded knowledge of all digital disciplines
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Previous agency experience
- Experience pitching for new business
- Relevant marketing experience
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- General understanding of HTML and CSS
- Previous experience with influencers, digital PR and/or bloggers
Apply for this role today by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
We have a variety of search/digital roles on at present (£26k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable, please keep a look out on our Aspire web page to find what you are looking for! :