A fast growing full solution Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice employing c.60 staff at offices across the Northwest and Central London. The firm has enjoyed consistent year on year growth across all service lines and fee income from recurring and corporate finance advisory fees now exceeds £3.5m.
Continued growth in new clients and fees across Audit / Accounts, Tax Advisory and Corporate Finance / M&A has resulted in the creation of a new opportunity within the firms Audit & Business Advisory Department for an experienced ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant.
As an Audit Senior your responsibilities will include:
- Auditing the Financial Statements of corporate clients and group companies, leading Audits supported by Part-Qualified staff
- Preparing Year-End Accounts and Tax Returns for SME clients
- Preparing business / share valuation reports, forecasts and due diligence reports for clients engaged in corporate finance projects
- Assisting the Corporate Finance Team with ongoing M&A / MBO and Development Capital raising projects on occasion
As a senior member of the team you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package and can expect to achieve promotion to Manager in the near future.
You will be an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant able to demonstrate:
- Experience of Audit & Accounts work gained within General Practice (minimum 3 - 4 years)
- An interest in gaining experience of Advisory work
- Drive and ambition to progress your career within a leading UK practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.