Graduate Quality Control Technician
Unitemps are looking for a Graduate Control Technician to work with a precision engineering company in Stoke-on-Trent.
This highly regarded business service the oil and gas, rail, aerospace, mining and off-road industry sectors are now looking for a graduate to work with the Quality Assurance Manager.
This is a 12 week Graduate paid internship with a view to becoming permanent at the end of the 12 weeks.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implementation of quality policy and procedures.
- Audits/process verification.
- Compile standard operating procedures and works instructions.
- Support the inspection team.
Skills and experience
- Degree in an engineering related subject
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- A good understanding of engineering machining.
- Excellent IT Skills