Concierge Assistant - 5 Hotel experience
Exclusive area in London
40 hour week (Mixed shifts of 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 9am-5pm) 5 days out of 7
Do you have experience in 5* hospitality?
Do you have a passion for customer service?
Are you looking for an opportunity in the residential sector?
We are looking for a brilliant Assistant Concierge to support the Front of House of a stunning residential development situated in London. You will maintain an overall presence in the lobby, responding to the requests and queries of residents, visitors and colleagues. You will successfully assist the team by going above and beyond in delivering service excellence.
- To be present at the Concierge / Reception desk or in the lobby to assist residents, visitors and colleagues
- Assist with answering the telephone and taking messages, transferring calls or dealing with enquiries
- Deliver messages, mail, packages, etc. to residents’ rooms
- Monitor contractors working within the common areas, ensuring they log in /out and take appropriate action to notify residents
- Assist with inspection of internal areas, reporting any defects, security or health & safety concerns
First, we 're looking for someone memorable, someone who is enthusiastic and attentive!
You will have a commitment to delivering a seamless 5-star service; previous experience working in a luxury 4 or 5-star hotel or serviced apartments environment is desirable.
Last, you’ll have excellent communication skills, be good at building relationships and enjoy helping others, residents and colleagues alike.
If this sounds of interest then please apply today!
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *