Head of Finance
One of Liverpool's most prestigious and well established organisations are looking for a Qualified Head of Finance to oversee their Finance function. One of Liverpool's largest employers, our client is well renowned within it's sector as a forward thinking and innovative organisation. Reporting directly to the Finance Director this role oversees a team of Qualified, Part Qualified and Clerical staff. Responsibilities include:
- Compiling estimates of income & expenditure, 3 year plans, cashflow projections & capital estimates, in conjunction with budget holders and Senior Management team
- Developing Management Information Systems
- Liaising with relevant local authorities
- Improving internal financial controls
- Producing accounts for professional audit
- Involvement in tendering and bidding processes
- Advising on software and IT requirements for the Finance department
- Managing Payroll and Credit Control functions
- Supporting and developing Finance team and managing the appraisal process
This is a broad and autonomous role within a highly professional, holistic local organisation. Applicants with experience of multisite consolidation and/or SORP compliance will be of particular interest. To hear more please contact ZOE SHEEN at Zoot Recruit on Liverpool 601 6000.
Zoot Recruit is Liverpool's most experienced boutique Finance Recruitment Consultancy. We have big plans for 2017; we are hoping to expand upon our current team that boasts a combined 50 year's specialist recruitment experience. Our Consultants genuinely love what they do and the beautiful city of Liverpool that we live in. If you are looking for consultants that are passionate about their jobs and will guide you through your job search with knowledge and experience but also a bit of personality, you've come to the right place!
We have lots more info about us and what vacancies we are currently working on our various social media outlets so please visit our website or follow us on twitter @zoorecruit.
A little note from us
We get so many applications that in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further for this vacancy. However, all is not lost you want to call us for a chat about any other vacancies or some advice and guidance, please do as we are always happy to help