Cooper Lomaz are currently supporting a large and highly respected business in Bury St. Edmunds as they recruit a Management Accountant to join their expanding Finance team. This highly analytical and commercial role will see the successful candidate work with cost centre managers to drive business performance and efficiencies at a sight level, increasing profitability and productivity. The role will also see the successful candidate support the month end close and also influence financial decisions within the business.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Month end Management Accounts production with accompanying variance analysis
- Providing analysis on contract performance and profitability
- Trend analysis and identifying areas for improvement and efficiencies across sites
- Full budgeting and forecasting responsibility and reporting to cost centre managers
- Utilise analysis of key financials to drive change and productivity across the business
The successful candidate will ideally be a part qualified/finalist accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with strong excel and communication skills. Prior experience of financial modelling and significant data analysis are highly desirable in the role as well as a proactive attitude to drive business change. Experience of managing/developing colleagues is also desirable but not essential.
For the successful candidate this is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader that also offer excellent career and developmental prospects. Study support will also be considered for the right candidate.