SAS Consultants - Edinburgh, Manchester, Leeds & London
SAS Consultants / SAS Senior Consultants / SAS Consulting Managers
Location: Edinburgh, Manchester, Leeds & London
Salary: DOE + Flexible Benefits
Sopra Steria is a leader in digital transformation. With over 40 years’ experience across Financial Services, Sopra Steria has delivered landmark industry initiatives for the UK’s leading Banks, Insurers and Asset Managers.
As a SAS Gold Partner, we are seeking a number of SAS Consultant to join our operations. We require talent, passionate for Analytics and Data, who has experience working on financial services SAS/Analytics projects, via a Consultancy or direct. Applicants will have the chance to join growing SAS Centre of Excellence at Sopra Steria.
To qualify for this role, you must hold:
- Extensive Financial Services/Banking exposure within a Consultancy or direct
- Must hold SAS DI Studio, SAS Enterprise Guide, Base SAS, SAS Macros PROC SQL Visual Analytics exposure
- General SQL use
- Understanding of the development life cycle
- Develop reporting / analytics skills: use what have been learnt doing BAU roles to develop own programs and processes
- Able to translate simple Business requirements into technical design
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure to underlying databases e.g. Oracle or Microsoft
this role will offer a clear career progression path, ability to take part in additional training and certifications.
Applicants will be UK/EU Citizens, or hold a valid ILR Visa. Roles are based in Manchester, but must be flexible to travel outside this location to accommodate project demands.
Applicants must also undergo a Pre-Employment Screening check Inc. Credit Check.
Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology. With over 38,000 employees in more than 20 countries, Sopra Steria had revenue of €3.7 billion in 2016. For more information, visit us at www.soprasteria.com.