Field Sales Executive
My client who are based in the Poole area is looking for a Field Sales Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious sales individual to join a leading manufacturers of outdoor shelters, walkways and canopies. They are looking for an individual who is able to use their experiences and sales confidence to engage with executive decision makers. The main client focus is schools but they are looking for an individual that will be able to open up new business opportunities.
The role will involve maximizing sales from existing and new customers by adopting a proactive and determined approach whilst delivering the best customer service. You will visit customers, generate and follow up enquiries.
This key role will be field based, ideally located within the M4 corridor, but will also include visits to the Poole head office once a month.
- Identify new business opportunities and engage with potential customers by telephone and/or site visit
- Manage project pipeline by driving forward all project stages including product selection, pricing, customer satisfaction and project margin
- Visit and collate information from sales consultations to facilitate a technical GA drawing of proposed product offered
- Ability to self-generate interest and promote product portfolio (including upsells). This will include prospecting, visiting customers and arranging new business leads
The ideal candidate:
- Motivated, driven and approachable.
- Commercially focused with proactive attitude
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- Technically aware with high levels of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to self-generate opportunities
- Proven track record of selling to Facilities Managers an advantage
- Solution focused and flexible approach to problem-solving
- Experience selling similar industry
- Technical and design knowledge (Desriable)
Salary - £20,000 - £25,000 + uncapped commission
Hours - 9am - 5.30pm
Holiday - 20 days plus bank holidays