Field Service & Installation Engineer
Field Service & Installation Engineer;
To ensure that products are serviced; maintained and /or repaired in accordance with requirements agreed by the customers located mainly in central London. Often you will be working under your own supervision off-site, so attention must be paid to safe working practices at all times, as park of the out of hours breakdown Rota. You’ll ensure the compliance of company procedures, such as Health and Safety; Environmental; Quality and Legal Compliance for all areas under your direct control.
What you’ll do;
- Check the Works Instruction for accuracy, material quantities, site details etc.
- Advise the Buyer of any requirements for materials.
- Manage the materials in stock on your vehicle, keeping accurate records.
- Attend site, arriving on time, ensuring the customer of any delays.
- Fully comply with any site specific requirements, such as security clearances etc.
- Prior to commencing any service intervention, consider any potential problems which were either unforeseen or outside of our control. Advice the office as required.
- Ensure the aesthetics of the products remain of the highest quality for the client.
- Any additional holes in the finished product are corrosion protected.
- Use manual handling equipment only after being trained to do so.
- During installation; line and level the products so that it operates correctly and that it is within the defined tolerances.
- Carry out as appropriate the checks as per the check sheets.
- Issue test certificates.
- When appropriate, be proactively involved in FAT tests or training sessions for clients.
What we’d like to see from you;
- The right candidate for the role, ideally has experience in Security gates, Entry Systems/ Car Wash Systems/ Fork Lift Truck Background/ Automotive Background.
- Installation engineering experience
- Strong mechanical and electrical background
- City & Guilds 2382-12 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations or NVQ.
What you’ll get;
A base salary of between £24K - £28K, with paid overtime with realistic earnings of up to £40K and company benefits.
Your next steps;
If this role sounds like somewhere you would be able to utilise your skillset, build on existing experience and has caught your interest, then please apply today, providing you live within a 20-mile radius of the M25.
NB: Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.