SENIOR EVENTS OPERATIONS MANAGER - AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
Senior Events Operations Manager - Amazing Opportunity - Job Summary
I am currently recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic Events Operations Manager to join my clients East London events team!
This role will lead on larger events and will be focused on operations and planning such as floor plans, organising staffing and meeting clients. If you have a passion and energy, experience in planning and running high volume events and are looking for a challenging and exciting new position then this could be the role for you!
Senior Events Operations Manager - Amazing Opportunity - Role Responsibility
- You will be a key member of the Events/Operations management team and play a crucial role in the successful development and delivery of the company’s portfolio of upscale events
- Successfully run a variety of events including receptions, weddings, dinners, product launches etc.
- Ensure excellent customer service and quality delivery at all times
- You will take ownership of the designated Events/Operations management assignments including rota management, transport, staff allocation as well as venue and event site visits
- Provide leadership, motivation, direction and be able to successfully support the team
- You will consistently ensure adequate communication and feedback between the team (sales/operations/chefs)
- Working alongside the staffing manager to develop training for the team and for new starters
Senior Events Operations Manager - Amazing Opportunity - The Ideal Candidate
- You will be passionate about food and delivering top quality service
- You will have recent experience of working within a similar event focused business at operational level
- You will have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to build and monitor processes which are consistently beneficial to the business
- Excellent event management experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2-3 years
- High standards and attention to detail
- You will have strong knowledge of budgets, P&L and revenue management
- Flexible with working hours
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.