Business Sales Advisor
Role: Business Sales Advisor
Location: Newcastle City Centre
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: Basic circa £16k - £17k + uncapped bonus
My Client, is a leading provider in its niche field with a commercial Client base across UK, Europe and the Middle East. They developed the product in Europe and now operate schemes at over 80 leading malls.
You will be working on behalf of the UK’s largest shopping centre group, who own and manage a number of the biggest and most prestigious shopping malls in the UK. Working as a telephone based Business Sales Advisor, you will be required to research and build relationships with potential Clients and introduce the products and services on offer.
The role requires a career focused individual, looking to utilise their skills and experience gained to date, ideally in a telephone based customer service / sales environment. The ideal candidate to work within this dynamic business will be extremely self - motivated and have a flare for sales.
Job Holders Key Aim
- Through proactive coordinated canvassing, increase sales of corporate gift cards amongst new and existing customers.
- Assist in the prospect lists, business information and reporting for the corporate gift card pipeline.
- Work collaboratively with the Intu team to gain or share knowledge and best practice.
Areas of Responsibility
- To grow the corporate business by:
- Identifying local businesses and the key decision makers within the company
- Proactively contact businesses via phone in order to develop a sales pipeline
- Drive business from existing and lapsed customer databases
- Research and build relationships with new customers
- Become a key point of contact for corporate customers
- Adding due diligence and application documentation to CRM system
- Deliver corporate portal training to new customers
- Resolving corporate portal queries from new and existing customers
- Assist in the day to day administration of national corporate clients