Graduate Research Associate
Give A Grad A Go are the UK's Graduate recruitment and careers experts. Our journey started back in 2009 where we quickly made a name for ourselves by creating safer and more user-friendly ways for companies to take on recent graduates.
Eight years later, we're now a multi award-winning agency and have seen over 2000 Graduates find their ideal job through us. We work with large multinationals such as Virgin and News UK, right through to some of the UK's most exciting start-ups. We're not limited by sector and work across a host of roles - from entry level Graduate schemes to 2nd level career opportunities.
Thanks to a record-breaking start to the year, we're excited to be growing our team & we are now looking for our next wave of Graduate Research Associates to join us over the course of the Summer.
Who are our Research Associates?
Our Research Associates play a crucial role within Give A Grad A Go. Not only are they responsible for managing applications, sourcing, screening and interviewing Graduates for their respective industry-specialist teams - they're also there to lend a helping hand to members of the Give A Grad A Go network. Whether it's advice on which roles may suit our Graduate's skill sets, or how to create the perfect CV - our Graduate Research Associates offer a best in class experience to each and every applicant who has taken the time to apply, or register with us.
Our Graduate Research Associates are all unique and come from an array of academic and commercial backgrounds - however, there are definitely key traits they all have in common: they are perceptive, emotionally intelligent, they love dealing with people and thanks to our extensive client network, they're equipped with an excellent insight into the UK Graduate Jobs' market.
Please note we will be hosting an Interview workshop on the 8th June, which will enable you to get to know the team, the role and the company in more depth.
In this Research Associate graduate job, you will be responsible for the following:
- Making contact with and profiling all new applicants and member registrations on the Give A Grad A Go website
- Responding to applications and compiling shortlists for respective team roles
- Helping Graduates apply for opportunities that are right for them
- Sharing detailed shortlists of potential strong Graduates with your Consultant when new Client briefs come in
- Keeping on top of admin and providing indispensable support to your Consultant
- Becoming an expert in your field - keeping tabs on industry hiring trends and news
What are we looking for?
- An active and avid passion for the world of IT & New Technology, Digital & Creative Marketing or Finance & FinTech
- A great work ethic twinned with an excellent academic or commercial track record
- Evidence of having worked in a fast-paced environment - whilst office experience would be ideal, having been a part of a busy retail or hospitality team is hugely relevant too
- Commercial maturity - this role is really consultative - you'll be dealing with your peers and you need to be able to let them know that we care, that we're looking out for them and that they're in safe hands
- Someone who can keep lots of plates spinning at once - you will be supporting a team of busy Consultants who will brief you on up to 12 roles at any one time - Keeping on top of admin and being super organised is crucial.
What's on offer?
- A healthy team is a happy team - you'll get access to our Private Medical Insurance scheme & we have lots of fresh fruit delivered to the office each week
- We finish early on most Fridays - which makes your weekend feel that bit longer
- We go on lots of team nights' out
- You won't have to stash your holidays here - we close between Christmas and New Year, and those days don't come out of your holiday allowance
- We offer flexible working hours
- We take your personal and professional development seriously - thanks to monthly and quarterly reviews we help you to put together your own plan for how you would like your career to progress within the business. You'll have access to some great in-house and external training too.
- The opportunity to earn commission from day 1 - Graduate Research Associate bonuses are paid monthly
Looking for Research Associate graduate jobs? Don't miss out on this Research Associate graduate job in London today!