Senior Commercial Account Handler
An excellent opportunity to join a leading independent brokerage with an enviable reputation in the market for their service levels and key market access.
This will be a varied role that would see you responsible for day to day account handling, broking and attending meetings with clients when necessary.
Purpose of Role
To work within the dedicated Corporate team in a senior capacity to assist in managing the existing and potential portfolio of commercial clients delivering sound professional advice, customer satisfaction and agreed profit targets.
- Dealing with commercial business risks with sales, renewals and mid-term adjustments
- Combined premiums typically from £30,000 upwards
- Build good relationships with clients, colleagues and insurers
- Maintain an appropriate renewal strategy so as to maximise client retention
- Maximise profitability on client portfolio
You will be an enthusiastic, highly motivated team player looking for a career with an organisation that gives you the opportunity to develop and grow personally. You will be a career minded individual. In addition, you will possess:
- Proven commercial insurance experience (5 years+)
- A commitment to service and customer orientation
- Effective IT/ PC skills - Acturis preferred but not essential as full training provided
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to quickly and accurately enter information, produce documentation and supply information
- Good numeric skills and capable of multi-tasking
- Outgoing & confident with strong communications skills
- At least Cert CII and working towards Diploma and beyond
If you would like to know more then please do get in touch with Daniel Bell at Nixon Allen to discuss further.