Building Surveyor - Residential Property
Our Client is a well-established firm of Chartered Surveyors who have been operating in the UK commercial and residential markets for over 20 years. They are now looking for Building Surveyor to join their prestigious block management team. The company deal with a large and diverse portfolio covering West and South London.
- Delivering the building surveying services to a predominately residential property portfolio.
- Carrying out condition surveys and preparing capital expenditure plans with budget costings for client approval.
- Serving section 20 notices.
- Writing job/ works specifications.
- Being responsible for the construction, design and management.
- Handling the contract administration.
- Issuing certificates.
- Handling all snagging issues.
- Assessing building issues and defect identification, problem solving.
- Handling licences to Alter.
- Carrying out reinstatement valuations.
- Possible additional opportunities in party wall and refurbishment work
The Person will ideally be a graduate surveyor who is looking to complete their APC or an experienced Building Surveyor. Experience and understanding of serving/handling section 20 notices will be a value add. Knowledge of residential block management will also be helpful, however, not a prerequisite at the graduate level. The candidate must be IT literate, organised and capable of working alongside another surveyor and the head of department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a team player and looking to learn and progress within a well-established company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.